NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series
The National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD) has launched the NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series (DSS). This forum highlights novel research discoveries by prominent researchers who are advancing the science of minority health and health disparities.
Upcoming Seminar Series:
Thank you for visiting the NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series page. In 2020 NIMHD has selected several renowned researchers who will come to the NIH campus to present on a wide range of minority health and health disparities topics. All presentations will take place in Building 10, Lipsett Auditorium and can be viewed remotely, live or later, through the NIH videocast system. Please check back as this page will be updated to include additional speaker information.
March 12, 2020 - Postponed until further notice
L. Ebony Boulware, M.D., M.P.H.
Vice Dean for Translational Science
Duke University School of Medicine
October 8, 2020
Ricardo F. Muñoz, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor of Clinical Psychology
Palo Alto University
Founder, Institute for International Internet Interventions for Health (i4Health)
Past Seminar Series:
- NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series - November 12, 2019 (Dr. Denise A. Dillard)
- NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series - March 7, 2019 (Dr. Monica E. Peek)
- NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series - January 22, 2019 (Dr. Sandro Galea)
- NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series - October 4, 2018 (Dr. Amelie Ramirez)
- NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series - May 16, 2018 (Dr. Tung Nguyen)
- NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series - March 13, 2018 (Dr. Giselle Corbie-Smith)
- NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series - December 7, 2017 (Dr. Ana V. Diez Roux)