NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series
The NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series (DSS) highlights novel research discoveries by prominent researchers who are advancing the science of minority health and health disparities.
Thursday, April 8
Best Practices for the Development, Recruitment and Retention of a Diverse Faculty
Carol M. Mangione, M.D.
Chief, Division of General Internal Medicine,
and Health Services Research
David Geffen School of Medicine
University of California, Los Angeles
*Seminars are currently held online.
Seminar Series Library
- Dr. Ali Mokdad (March 11, 2021)
- Dr. L. Ebony Boulware (February 4, 2021)
- Dr. Ricardo F. Muñoz (October 8, 2020)
- Dr. Denise A. Dillard (November 12, 2019)
- Dr. Monica E. Peek (March 7, 2019)
- Dr. Sandro Galea (January 22, 2019)
- Dr. Amelie Ramirez (October 4, 2018)
- Dr. Tung Nguyen (May 16, 2018)
- Dr. Giselle Corbie-Smith (March 13, 2018)
- Dr. Ana V. Diez Roux (December 7, 2017)
Sign language interpreters can be provided upon request. Individuals with disabilities who need reasonable accommodation to participate should contact Edgar Dews (phone: 301-402-1366) or the Federal Relay at 1-800-877-8339 at least one week in advance.
Page updated April 1, 2021