NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series
The NIMHD Director’s Seminar Series (DSS) highlights novel research discoveries by prominent researchers who are advancing the science of minority health and health disparities.
November 4, 2021
The Child Opportunity Index: Health Equity Applications
Dolores Acevedo-Garcia, PhD, MPA-URP
Samuel F. and Rose B. Gingold Professor of Human Development and Social Policy
Director, Institute for Child, Youth and Family Policy
*Seminars are currently held online.
Seminar Series Library
- Dr. Chau Trinh-Shevrin (June 24, 2021)
- Dr. Carol M. Mangion, M.D. (April 8, 2021)
- Dr. Ali Mokdad (March 11, 2021)
- Dr. L. Ebony Boulware (February 4, 2021)
- Dr. David R. Williams (December 4, 2020)
- Dr. Ricardo F. Muñoz (October 8, 2020)
- Dr. Denise A. Dillard (November 12, 2019)
- Dr. Monica E. Peek (March 7, 2019)
- Dr. Sandro Galea (January 22, 2019)
- Dr. Amelie Ramirez (October 4, 2018)
- Dr. Tung Nguyen (May 16, 2018)
- Dr. Giselle Corbie-Smith (March 13, 2018)
- Dr. Ana V. Diez Roux (December 7, 2017)
Sign language interpreters can be provided upon request. Individuals with disabilities who need reasonable accommodation to participate should contact Edgar Dews (phone: 301-402-1366) or the Federal Relay at 1-800-877-8339 at least one week in advance.
Page updated September 10, 2021