Career Development Awards
NIMHD supports awards for senior level postdoctoral fellows and junior faculty, in order to enhance careers of scientists with diverse background in biomedical research.
Mentored Career Development Awards (K01, K08, K18, K23, K99)
- Short-term Mentored Career Enhancement Awards for Mid-Career Investigators to Integrate Basic Behavioral and Social Sciences (K18 – No Independent Clinical Trials) & (K18 – Clinical Trial Required)
- Mentored Research Scientist Development Award (Parent K01/PA-18-363) & (Parent K01/PA-18-369)
- Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (Parent K08/PA-18-372) & (Parent K08/PA-18-373)
- Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development Award (Parent K23/PA-18-374) & (Parent K23/PA-18-375)
- NIH Pathway to Independence Award (Parent K99/R00 PA-18-397) & (Parent K99/R00 PA-18-398)